Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whirlwind of a Weekend

My brother got married!  It was a perfect weekend at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Marble Falls.  The weather could not have been better if we had somehow had the power to control it ourselves.  Sunny and 82 degrees all weekend - my only regret was that there weren't more hours to sit by the pool and soak up some sun, cause I could sure use a little tan on my skin!

This week is going to be cra-zy.  I have some homework assignments due, Mark's birthday is tomorrow, my friend from Phoenix is home visiting Dallas, I have dinner with my favorite girls on Wednesday, and I have to go to Denton on Thursday night to take a practice exam for my teaching certification.  Plus, you know, I have to go to work and do the jobs of three people in an office of one and try to squeeze in teaching observation hours.  I need 30 this semester and I think so far I have... four.  I have a feeling the race between now and the end of May is going to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment