Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Celebrate


We had a great Memorial Day weekend!  One of my cousins got married on Sunday and they had a photo booth at their reception.  We love a good photo booth!



My sister and I took a turn as well.


These are just some of my many cousins, and all our "plus ones" (husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc.)  My cousin David had just gotten married the week before (in Hawaii!) and came to the wedding reception straight from the airport with his new wife.  He is the super tan one on the left!


I'm so lucky to have such a great, big, wonderful extended family.  We figured out that after this weeding this weekend, Mark has officially met all of my cousins.  All 28 [i think] of them.  But now that we're all getting married and having kiddos, the family gatherings are quickly expanding!



1 comment:

  1. 1. Your hubs is so freaking cute. That picture of you two is hil.ar.ious. Frame it for me? Please.
    2. You have someone in your family getting married every weekend (it seems).
    3. School is out. LUNCH DATE. (And. I want to see the house!)

    ReplyDelete