Friday, January 4, 2013

Merry, Merry! Part One.

You guys, our Christmas was out of control.  Here's how it went down.

On December 14, my little sister graduated college and our Christmas-ing officially began.  We left work and went straight to Muenster for the graduation and party.


The next day, Christmas with my family began.  Since my brother and his wife and sister and her husband were also all coming in for the graduation, we decided to have Christmas that week too, since it would be hard for us all to get back to my parents' place again in the next two weeks.  To kick off the holiday, we all went to see the Ice Exhibit at the Gaylord Hotel.  This was fun, although definitely geared more towards kids, and also VERY COLD!  It is NINE DEGREES in the exhibit, so it was also a race to see it all and GET OUT OF THE COLD!



While we warmed our toes, we took some photos around the hotel.  Please excuse the dark, grainy cell phone pics...





We got back to my parent's house late that night and had Christmas and presents, during which I took no pictures.  With one Christmas under our belts, we headed back home at the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment