Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Look

Well, well what do we have here?  A spruced up blog?!  Yes.  It is true.  I gave up on trying to figure out how to make my little corner of the Internet look cute on my own, and instead turned to the shops of Etsy to find someone who could help me out.  Enter Angie.  She rocks my socks off.

I also cleaned the house today too, if that is exciting news to anyone out there.  Christmas is officially boxed up and back on the shelves and I {think} I managed to vacuum up all the glitter that fell of my {two} Christmas trees.  I was really into glitter this year.  I crafted up this topper for our tree, using a cardboard initial letter (less than $10 at Joann's), some gold spray paint, good ol' Elmers glue and GLITTER.


We are already five days into 2013.  What do I want from this year?  Health. Luck. Love. Adventure.


Any maybe some more blog followers?

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOh. Love the new bloggy layout!

    And I'm totally in love with your New Years pics. They had me smiling the first time I posted them.

    Pretty sure Mark will love you to the moon and back this year. ;)

    As for the others, well, I don't know about those yet!

    ReplyDelete